Selena Bay Resort & Spa offers royal living of magnificent apartments facing the magic blue of the Red Sea.
Comfort and luxury ancient heritage modern architectural designs the most wanted homes on the Red Sea coast it dose turn your dream into reality.

Selena Bay Resort & Spa features a private sandy beach, five swimming pools, aqua park, gym & spa, field sports area, car park, shops, cafe, bars & restaurants, 24/7 Security.

There is also a range of extra services not listed to make Selena Bay Resort & Spa more special.

Selena Bay Resort & Spa is inspired by the era of Roman Empire in Egypt & the world famous romance story of Caesar, Cleopatra & Cleopatra’s daughter princess Selena.

Princess Selena, officially named Cleopatra Selena II was the daughter of the queen Cleopatra & Mark Antony.
She is considered being the last princess of Egypt, after her parents death she was kidnapped and grew up in Rome, Italy.
Selena married to African king Juba II of Namibia and settled down with him in Mauritania, where she is said to have exercised great influence and contributed to the flourishing of Mauritania kingdom.
As result the capital city Caesaria and Volubilis were built combining architectural styles of Ancient Egyptian, Roman and Greek.

Contact us at Orchard Real Estate to know more about the resort.

90% of Selena Bay Resort & Spa apartments have a Pool & Sea view.

* 5 minutes from El Gouna.
* 20 minutes from Hurghada International Airport.
* 20 minutes from Hurghada city center.

Prices:

Villas: 3 – 6 bedrooms, from 290 living area, 400 plot size.

Prices from 5.500.000 EGP up to 19.000.000 EGP

 

  • 64 Sq one bedroom apartments from 712.000 EGP
  • 93 Sq two bedroom apartments from 1.242.000 EGP
  • 125 Sq three bedroom apartments from 1.808.500 EGP

Payment plan & maintenance fees:

  • Phase 1: 30 % Down Payment, the remaining over 36 months, immediate delivery
  • Phase 2: 15 % Down Payment, the remaining 85% over 36 months , delivery in January 2022
  • Phase 3: 15% Down Payment, the outstanding 85% over 72 months, delivery January 2023
  • Special Discount for Cash Buyers
  • Maintenance fee one time payment for life 10% of the purchase price

Early bird investor incentives…!

Property Features

  • Aqua Park
  • Finished
  • Gym
  • Pool View
  • Private Beach
  • Private Entrance
  • Sea View
  • Security
  • Spa
  • Swiming Pool
  • Unfurnished

Attachments

Location